• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Responsive osCommerce - Bootstrap

We definitely need to look at the two functions;

tep_draw_button

tep_image

both of these are useable, but not quite right - they need recoding. General idea is to pass individual arguments into the params (parameters) argument of these two functions. This allows the developer to do exactly as you want.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked them in Green

So it now needs to be

tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'glyphicon-shopping-cart', null, 'primary', null, 'btn-success');

Regards

Ken

I have recently installed KissER on my test site, and am receiving the following error:

E_NOTICE Error Count: 1

Error: Undefined variable: prod_list_contents

File: includes/modules/product_listing.php

Line: 105

This happens then I display a category that does *not* have any sub-categories, but does not happen when I display a category that *does* have a sub-category.

Malcolm

(2334bs3, with SEO Header Tags - Reloaded, and Better Checkout)

I have recently installed KissER on my test site, and am receiving the following error:

E_NOTICE Error Count: 1

Error: Undefined variable: prod_list_contents

File: includes/modules/product_listing.php

Line: 105

This happens then I display a category that does *not* have any sub-categories, but does not happen when I display a category that *does* have a sub-category.

Malcolm

(2334bs3, with SEO Header Tags - Reloaded, and Better Checkout)

To corect this error on line 105 add

$prod_list_contents = false;

or

$prod_list_contents = null;

It's best for variables to be set with a default setting. I found this very helpful also in understanding comparisons.

http://docs.php.net/manual/en/types.comparisons.php

I'm not really a dog.

To correct this error on line 105 add

or

$prod_list_contents = null;

It's best for variables to be set with a default setting. I found this very helpful also in understanding comparisons.

http://docs.php.net/manual/en/types.comparisons.php

That line currently is:

$prod_list_contents .= '<div id="product-listing">';

And, as I mentioned, if there is a sub-category, there is no error.

Malcolm

Sorry, put it on line 104, not 105. Basically, the variable needs to be set and the reason you don't have that error when there is a sub category is the variable is then set. So, your lines will look like this

$prod_list_contents .= '  <ul class="inline-span">';

I'm not really a dog.

Sorry, put it on line 104, not 105. Basically, the variable needs to be set and the reason you don't have that error when there is a sub category is the variable is then set. So, your lines will look like this

$prod_list_contents .= ' <ul class="inline-span">';

Thanks!

Malcolm

Why do you want it reduced to one ? I personnally find the 2 buttons solution more clear

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Potential Bug found, need more testing please...

I had a report from a user who says that when using an iPad to view this:

http://www.template.me.uk/2334bs3/product_info.php?products_id=5

in landscape mode, the links in the breadcrumb do not work - however in portrait mode they do work.

Please could someone with an iPad (or in fact any tablet) take a look in both Hori and Vert modes and report back. Thank You.

Potential Bug found, need more testing please...

I had a report from a user who says that when using an iPad to view this:

http://www.template.me.uk/2334bs3/product_info.php?products_id=5

in landscape mode, the links in the breadcrumb do not work - however in portrait mode they do work.

Please could someone with an iPad (or in fact any tablet) take a look in both Hori and Vert modes and report back. Thank You.

samsung galaxy android version:

contrary to the above...portrait breadcrumb links don't respond, but rotated to landscape. they do work

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Steve, I made a small change, would you be kind enough to test again? Thanks!

Working now Gary in both landscape and portrait on the samsung tablet. :thumbsup:

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Confirmed. I can see the problem, and we could do an easy hardcoded fix like so: data-imgcount="15555555"

1 big, a row of 5 small, row of 5 small etc etc.

It seems overkill to try to do this by logic (grab the number of products in the DB for the product, remove 1, divide by some number, show those, iterate thru and come up with another row and so on.

Thoughts ?

We could even have the system ask the shopowner how they want to display their image in the header_tag module. Eg: 512 would show this;

We could even have the system ask the shopowner how they want to display their image in the header_tag module. Eg: 512 would show this..

Much better than hardcoding a value and very versatile: I like!

• burt locked this topic
  • burt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived