• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Member of the Year 2013 and Month Awards

burt

Member of the Year 2013

The votes are in and we're excited to announce the Member of the Year 2013! We'd like to thank the community for nominating members of the month throughout 2013 and for voting their favourite members for the year.

We actually have two winners to announce with the Member of the Year 2013 awards going to Gary (burt) and Jim (kymation)! Congratulations! On behalf of the community we would like to thank you for the dedicated and continuous support you have provided in helping many store owners and developers around the world with their online stores. We hope you enjoy your 12 month Community Sponsorship prizes!

1 month Community Sponsorship prizes also go to Ron (starbuck169), Peder (pederb), and Tim (clustersolutions) - thank you for submitting your votes for Member of the Year 2013!

Member of the Month Jan/14

We'd like to congratulate Heather (Mort-lemur) for being Member of the Month Jan/14 and Steve (14steve14) for your nomination. Both are rewarded a 1 Month Community Sponsorship!

Member of the Month Feb/14

We'd like to congratulate Gary (WebSource 5) for being Member of the Month Feb/14 and Steve (altoid) for your nomination. Both are rewarded a 1 Month Community Sponsorship!

Submit Your Nomination!

If you have been helped by a community member, please consider nominating them for Member of the Month - all Member of the Month winners are voted on at the end of the year to find the ultimate Member of the Year for that year.

Nominations for Member of the Month can be submitted in the following forum channel:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/96-member-of-the-month-nominations/

Starting this year, all Member of the Month winners and a random community member that has nominated receive a 1 month Community Sponsorship prize!

We'd also like to thank the whole community for continuing to help each other out - we look forward to what the new year brings!

Hey great and thanks for the month Community Sponsorship.

But even more, thanks so much to those that share their coding skills and general web site management concepts with the forum family. Without you folks, OsC would not be where it is today.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

I what now? You've actually got me at a loss for words. For anyone who knows me, that's quite a trick.

Thank you all very much. I really enjoy being a part of this community and working with all of the great people here. Here's to another great year for osCommerce.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Congrats everybody!

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

• 4 months later...

Archived