• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity is too big

banderaz

Hi,

After installing a template from O.F.Y a while a go, I now turn on "show quantity".

This collumn is to big, so I would like to make it smaller, and description bigger.

Can someone point me to what files to edit?

My test-shop is located at www.radikaldart.no/test/dartshop and still need some modifications, and this is one of them :)

(Direct link to product listing: http://radikaldart.no/test/dartshop/index.php?cPath=22_26_27)

Not in topic, but I also strugle to get the norwegian special characters to show properly all over my site, but it might help when I upgrade from 2.3.3 to 2.3.3.4. Have to manaully upgrade all the way to .1 .2 .3 and .4 so I don't loose my changes.

Edited by banderaz

Hi,

I can't figure out their site yet, because the link in my template go to a site with a language I can't understand... (not german, english, french etc...)

But I think the setting/editing of the file would be the same on a stock oscommerce template/site as to a template made from someone else.

Which column is "too wide"? Is it the one labelled "ANTALL", or another one?

The accented characters showing up as "?" (Kj?p N?) are because the page is being displayed in UTF-8 (as it should be for osC 2.3) but the template or PHP code was edited in Latin-1 or some other single-byte encoding. Someone will have to find the place this text lives at, and either edit the file in UTF-8 edit mode, or replace the offending accented characters with HTML entities (& oslash; ø and & aring; å).

The template supplier's URL has .hu, so I assume the language is Hungarian. You could get a (probably crude) translation by cutting and pasting into Google Translate.

Edited by MrPhil