• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[New Site] Independent Homeworkers Alliance

tbannist

I've finally released the Independent Homeworkers Alliance catalog. It's heavily modified (under the hood) using my query factory contribution, and some other custom coding to do big images (we don't have any yet) and cross-link the categories.

http://www.homeworkers.org/catalog/

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

it's plain osc site.. nothing to review..

be careful with the table backgrounds images.. first of all.. get rid of them! or at least get the image to it real size..

cheers

emiliano

could you pm me to tell me about your query contribution?

patagonia, argentina

Well tbh - under the hood work means nothing to anyone reviewing your site.

Reviews are hard to give if we can see n differences, and I have to agree this looks very bog standard.

Apart from right at this moment all I see is a bunch off errors all over the header. :?

CC.

be careful with the table backgrounds images.. first of all.. get rid of them! or at least get the image to it real size..

Table background images? I don't think I'm using any table background images. Do you mean the backgrounds on the product images?

Apart from right at this moment all I see is a bunch off errors all over the header.

Errors? I don't see any errors. What browser are you using? I checked with IE 6, Moz 1.3 and Netscape 4.7. What type of errors? PHP, broken images or other?

Thank you both for the feeback.

When I click on an image (to enlarge it), I get this error:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/application_bottom.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/home/virtual/common/php:/home/virtual/homeworkers.org/data') in /home/virtual/homeworkers.org/htdocs/catalog/popup_image.php on line 46

:)

Archived