• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thank You Community

GLWalker

Wow - what can I say, I was pleasantly surprised yet a bit shocked at the same time.

I am grateful that the osCommerce community would bestow the member of the month award upon me. Its no secret, and certainly not forgotten, the alignments and associations I have had in the past. I know there are some here that would rather never see me again. Things with the past osCommerce debacle should have never gotten out of hand as they did, and many actions were not at all intentional, but once initiated, I suppose they had to run their course. For the record I was never in favor of any change of proprietorship, and I apologize to all who I have angered, inconvenienced, or broke trust in.

I would like to thank you the community for voting for me, I wish to thank Harald for allowing me to be part of the community and participate where I can, and a special thanks to Gary Burton for his support.

Long live osCommerce!

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks you too! Actually the oscommerce is doing good job and helping newbies to solve complex issues. I am also impressed from this service and instant responding source.

You are right!Very happy with services too!

• 7 months later...

Archived