• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

create account and order maker

harperk

Hi,

I have installed the add-on create account and order maker on install of lightly mod 2.3.3.4 site.

All went well with install (no errors when in admin) and successful access to create customer order. However my site breaks when I save a created order or try to send an email using in screen buttons. When I save the order I get a page error file below but when I brower back the order has been saved. Any ideas what I'm missing and what changes I can make to fix this error?

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /mounted-storage/home2/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/mysite.co.uk/backoff/edit_orders.php on line 569

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /mounted-storage/home2/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/mysite.co.uk/backoff/edit_orders.php on line 569

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home2/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/mysite.co.uk/backoff/edit_orders.php:569) in /mounted-storage/

I appreciate if someone could help me with this problem?

@@harperk

Didnt mention it on the pms you sent me - but now you have posted in the public forum you should now change the name of your admin directory.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.