• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thinking of Payment Gateway Integration: Choose ZaakPay

kanishkzaakpay

Zaakpay is the best payment gateway providers in India for all e-payments. Our payment gateway for websites "WebPay" includes everything required to connect your online business to your Internet merchant account. WebPay provides an intelligent and integrated online payment processing solution for empowering organizations to accept credit cards, debit cards and also accept payments through net banking payments. With the help of Zaakpay your business can now reach a wider audience across the country by enabling your e-store to start accepting credit cards and other payments online. Choose WebPay today for we have the fastest merchant account approval records of all the payment gateways in India and we get you up and running quickly with payment integration.

Go to zaakpay.com/developers/guide to download the Zaakpay Integration Kit for OSCommerce.

Edited by burt
remove url

• 6 years later...

hi

I am trying to install this payment gateway on my portal but it is showing an error in the ADMIN panel when i try to install the mod.

Error as below:

1146 - Table 'bubblesn_oscom.TABLE_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_value from TABLE_CONFIGURATION where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ZAAKPAY_STATUS'

Can someone pls help me to resolve this.. thanks as i am new to OsCOMMERCE and PHP.

thanks

Please indicate which version of OsCommerce or Phoenix you are using.
If you have a recent version, replace TABLE_CONFIGURATION by CONFIGURATION
TABLE_XXXXes no longer exist.

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

Or to be more precise, replace

" . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . "

with

configuration

The change of case and removal of quotes is intentional.  In this particular example, it would probably end up looking like

tep_db_query("select configuration_value from configuration where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ZAAKPAY_STATUS'");

There's probably more stuff on the same line that you would need to keep. 

Always back up before making changes.