• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

List price with product attributes not working right

tim_ver

I need some help here. I have setup in the product attributes Size and quantity which is working fine. The issue I am having is the price is not working correctly. The first one is but the second and third are not when I set it to add the amount to the price. I have an example below to show you what is going on. Can someone please help on how to fix this issue?

Size Price showing Discount Net Price Comments 30 $32.50 20% $26.00 This is working correctly 60 +$15.00 $32.50 20% $41.00 (Not working at all. Showing the wrong prices. Should be this – Price Showing: $47.50 Net Price: $38.00) 90 +$25.00 $32.50 20% $51.00 (Not working at all. Showing the wrong prices. Should be this – Price showing: $57.50 Net Price: $46.00)

Sorry tried to upload a image file and also a table of the sample but this editor will not allow either so the same got scrambled.

Size Price showing Discount Net Price Comments

30 $32.50 20% $26.00 This is working correctly

60 +$15.00 $32.50 20% $41.00 (Not working at all. Showing the wrong prices. Should be this – Price Showing: $47.50 Net Price: $38.00)

90 +$25.00 $32.50 20% $51.00 (Not working at all. Showing the wrong prices. Should be this – Price showing: $57.50 Net Price: $46.00)

More or less, you might have to make some changes. ie. do not blindly add in any files from the add-on do all code changes manually in the 2.3+ files.

NOTE: Always make a backup of the original files first.

I added the mod but it is not working. The prices are way off from what they should be. I have put a link below to what I am after for the mod, This site use to have a drop down option for size now it is a button you press, either of these would work fine for me. I just would like it to show the retail price for each one correctly (ie: 30, 60, 90, etc) and then show the price after the discount is applied. It does not need to show the discount given as it does on this site but would be nice if it did.

vitacost.com/megafood-adrenal-strength-60-tablets-2#pv=82398

There are quite a few contributions for attributes, some with actual price, but none that I've found ever considered specials in the attributes final price. They all the same problem and do not take specials value to attribute so if:

Product price:10.00$

attributes a value price 0.00$

attributes b value price: 10.00$.

Actual price puts out:

Price: 10.00$

attribute a :10.00$

attribute b :20.00$

Specials 10%

Price: 9.00$

attribute a: 9.00$

Attributes b:19.00$ instead of 18.00$

I could not find a solution for this so I made my own on my store which looks like:

if ($this->products_special_status != 0) {

$attributes_special_value = ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] * ($this->products_special_price / $this->products_original_price));

} else {

$attributes_special_value = ($attribute_price['options_values_price']); }

I use qtpro with actual price on with single_radioset.

osc.jpg

The specials mechanism affects product price only, not the attributes of the product...

Should it affect the attribute prices also ?

May be I am not using attributes as they were intended but the way my store is set up, attributes are different sizes of the same products and some with different prices for each. So if a product is on sale, the attributes value needs to also be.

I don't understand why this is not stock Osc. When using the basic Osc attributes module and adding a value to an attribute, when putting that product on sale, the attribute value should be lowered also no?

By the way, for anyone interested, the code that I posted above is just the equation of my code to make it work. It is a bit more complex than just that single condition. I've wanted to pull the code and submit an addon but did not take time for it.

Archived