• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Maintenance Mode for online store

tim_ver

It is not working for me. I did all the file edits as is stated in the instructions and uploaded them, as well as the new files to the correct folders. Also I ran the sql file and the completed fine. But on main index page for the store the left and right columns are missing, and in the admin area there is no option for it under configuration like it should be.

And I really need one to work in the next week for my store.

Added to the "broken" list.

This addon needs to be properly rewritten - if you are able to do that, please do it.

If you want it done by a developer so that you can then donate it back to the community, that would be perfect. You can get quotes at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/79-commercial-support-enquiries/ , getting a quote does not mean that you are forced to buy.

A quick fix would be to place an index.html file in your store root - a banner saying that the store is closed for maintenance. Then to disable all your payment and shipping modules and add text to the payment and shipping language files explaining the same thing.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Action recorder need for update.

Change ar_maintance.php between new files.

function expireEntries() {
  global $db_link;
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ACTION_RECORDER . " where module = '" . $this->code . "' and date_added < date_sub(now(), interval " . (int)$this->minutes  . " minute)");
  return mysql_affected_rows($db_link);
   }

To:

function expireEntries() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ACTION_RECORDER . " where module = '" . $this->code . "' and date_added < date_sub(now(), interval " . (int)$this->minutes  . " minute)");
  return tep_db_affected_rows();
   }

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Gergely: I replaced the old code with new code as you laid out above (ar_maintance.php). It is still not working. In admin panel I do not have an option for Store Mode in configuration. The option I have are below:

Also on the front end of the store on the main page, my right and left column is missing still.

Configuration

Administrators

Store Logo

My Store

Minimum Values

Maximum Values

Images

Customer Details

Shipping/Packaging

Product Listing

Stock

Logging

Cache

E-Mail Options

Download

GZip Compression

Sessions

Seo Urls 5

@@Tim_ver why dont you run sql commands from setup file?

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Was stored Sql data? You should see the result.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived