• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module to feed items to your Amazon account.

vashichino7

Hey guys, I am currently looking for a module that can integrate my products on my website to fit Amazon's feed system. I currently have a feed system and I do not know if such a module exist or can be made... every other venue for example, Amazon, Rakuten, etc uses a feed system.

Any ideas? This is because we have over 8k in items and this feed will be a much quicker option.

Please let me know, thank you.

Have you took a look at the feed machine? I have not used it in a couple of years, but it is very expandable able to meet the needs of many reqiored formats - with some work of course.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

@ Thank you for the comment. I have feedmachine, it is very simple... my whole thing is something which is automated and creates the file exactly the way amazon uploads their items... so you can go in and select your products and have it export the exact file which you are going to import to amazon.... Doing the edits after words kills the purpose... when there are thousands of items.

It has been a while since I used feed machine, but I was able to create several new feed specs it would follow.

I dont know what Amazon requires, but I am fairly sure that a new configuration for the feed machine could handle it.

Ive had to do some pretty in depth set ups and was always able to by writing a new configuration set for the feed machine. Once you get the new configs worked out, its pretty much fully automatted.

If your excluding certian products from the feed, it may mean writing an exclude array of product_id's or categorie_id's.

Its not always easy writing the options for the feed, but its the best solution I know of- unless you can modify another simular feed existing in the contribution section.

Have you compared the output of any of the existing feed contributions to that of what Amazon requires? You may find one easier to modify for your needs.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!