• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: Failed Opening . . . sb_google_buzz.php

OneSwede

I had to transfer my oscommerce website from another host to GoDaddy. It's kind of a mess, and I'm getting it figured out, however, I click on a categroy, and the products are listed with their images next to them and when I click on the product image or name to go to the details page, I get the following page:

Warning: include(includes/languages/english/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/07/12015807/html/kauairose/catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/07/12015807/html/kauairose/catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Warning: include(includes/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/07/12015807/html/kauairose/catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/07/12015807/html/kauairose/catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Fatal error: Class 'sb_google_buzz' not found in /home/content/07/12015807/html/kauairose/catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 49

It looks like the common thread here is sb_google_buzz.php and I cannot find this file in the original download of oscommerce. This is the latest 2.3.something version.

Anybody know what's going on here? Please help.

That's not a standard oscommerce file so it was probably added by an addon. You will need to find the original and upload the missing files. But if the shop was working on the previous host, it should work on godaddy. In that case, either the files didn't get transferred for some reason or there is something wrong with the path in your godaddy account (seems unlikely if the other parts of the shop are working).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue, except I installed a fresh full copy of 2.3.3.4. But what I did was restore a database backup from an older version and I guess that referenced the sb_gooble_buzz.php files. All I did was get the file and upload it where it should go and it resolved the issue.

The file needs to go in:

includes\modules\social_bookmarks\

includes\languages\english\modules\social_bookmarks\

Archived