• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscommerce admin panel "greyed out"

coelroy

Hi

I did a fresh install of 2.3.3.4 and the admin panel is "greyed out"

Please refer to screenshot.

I've check with hosting company, the proper file definitions are defined.

Can anybody please advise.

Regards

Elroy

post-156624-0-48579800-1383980253_thumb.jpg

What colour apart from grey do you want it to be. Have a look in your admin/includes/stylesheet.css and you may be able to alter the colour there. Some of the colour in admin is also carried across from your jquery theme folder in the ext file..

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Have you looked in your admin/includes/stylesheet.css as the background colours are there, as I mentioned in the last post. Take a look.

Look for dataTableHeadingRow and headerBar. Change the grey colour to what ever you want it to be.

Well actually that is not the point.

These "bars" must be the same colour as the template.

Default oscommerce installation is blue, hence it must be blue and not grey.

Also, I've noticed that the "who's online script" that displays the url's cannot be clicked.

This led me to believe that it can be a file / server permission related problem.

Anybody had a similar experience?

Regards

Elroy

They cant be the same colour as the template as they are not part of the jquery files. You could make them so, by altering the class of the headers, which would not be too hard.

Please note that your use of the expression "greyed out" is very confusing. From subsequent posts, it sounds like you're complaining about the background color of some label bars. You should be aware that in interface design for the Web, "greyed out" has a very specific meaning. It means that a component or control is disabled, and instead of being displayed in a nice crisp black (or a saturated color), it's sort of a desaturated grey (sometimes a bit fuzzy) to indicate that it still exists, but you can't use it. It's sort of a "ghost image" of the real thing.

Archived