• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help in Shipping Module

Tom Pham

I am currently have OScommerce V2.2 RC2. I would like to remove "Store Pick up" and add it in again. The reason is the previous web designer Set as "Store pick up Mon-Fri 9:00-7:00". When I selected Store Pick Up, On the right Panel It show as a Title, I can not edit it. I can edit to change the time to pick up, and save it, but the Title still shows "Store pick up Mon-Fri 9:00-7:00".

SO I think the only way to fix is delete it and re install. But V2.2 RC2 does not show feature button to add in.

Thanks.

Tom

post-324236-0-07336900-1383091720_thumb.png

I'm not familiar with that module but most of them have the text in the languages/English/modules/ directory. You need to edit the file there. There isn't any reason to uninstall/install it unless you change one of the settings listed in the module. If you do want to uninstall/install it, just click once on the module and select remove.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack. Thanks for reply. But i have looked into the languages/English/modules/shipping or shipping/spu.php file. No where in these files has the line : "Store pick up Mon-Fri 9:00-7:00". As I mentioned that select the module and click remove button is easy, I can do that, but how to add in again, since it does not have add button feature.