• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Internet secure not working

satinwoods

I'm trying to get this mod working

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6414

But when I go to confirm my order I get this message.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I spoke with my host and they narrowed the problem down to this.

Premature end of script headers: checkout_process.php, referer: https://strutfashion.ca/checkout_confirmation.php

I just spoke with Internet Secure and they say that that mod should be working fine.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

This module says it's for osC 2.2 -- is that what you're (still) running? Are you up to date on security patches, etc.?

A 500 error is pretty generic, and could be caused by lots of things. A premature end of script headers can also be caused by many things. It usually means that PHP went belly up before it could start outputting anything (including the HTTP headers) to the browser. You should look through all error logs (including any error_log files or similar) to see if any PHP errors are being reported. Do you have any "core" files that your host can look at? If your host thinks it's narrowed it down to checkout_process.php, compare that file character by character to a fresh copy, or a backup from before you tried installing the new module. You'll probably find a PHP error introduced somewhere.