Charliex

Error when installing payment module (Variable passed to each() is not an array or object)

Hello,

I have a problem with payment module. When i'm trying to install module on my store ( this shop is running on OSC v.2.3.3.4) i get the following errors:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /admin/modules.php on line 228

I read a lot of topic on this board but nothing helped me.

I tried to find solution on my own and i checked variable in line 227 and 228 , using :

<?php

var_dump($mInfo);

?>

And the result is " NULL"

I tried to install the same module on the new, fresh, clean shop and it works without any errors but when i load database from my working store and after that i tried to install this module , i get the following errors:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /admin/modules.php on line 228

I have no idea what can i do to resolve this problem and i believe you could help me.

Please help me.

Hi - try removing all payment modules shown in the admin control panel and then go to the configuration table in your database - look for the configuration_key equal to MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED and make sure that the configuration_value for that key is empty.

Then try reinstalling your selected modules

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/?????/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 35

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/???????/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ugruxcjm/public_html/sbkshop/admin/modules.php:35) in /home/??????/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34