• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

upgrade from 2.3.3 to 2.3.3.4

MarcellaE

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs not the best for it.

There are other URL SEO addons.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

• 8 months later...

In the dashboard module, the date comes from this SQL call:

greatest(o.date_purchased, ifnull(o.last_modified, 0)) as date_last_modified
I wonder if, for some reason, this is failing on your version of MySQL. To test this, please change that part of the code to:

o.date_purchased as date_last_modified
save the file and upload. View the index page module and see if the dates are now OK.

I can confirm this also works for me.  All I had done was upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 IIRC

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I wonder if, for some reason, this is failing on your version of MySQL. To test this, please change that part of the code to:

save the file and upload. View the index page module and see if the dates are now OK.

Fixed problem for me 2.3.3.4 site

Thanks John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Ditto for me, too - with OsC 2.3.4.  For any others having this issue, the file is "d_orders.php" in catalog/admin/includes/modules/dashboard. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Latest strict mode fix:

greatest(o.date_purchased, COALESCE(o.last_modified, '1000-01-01 00:00:00')) as date_last_modified

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived