The e-commerce.

Easy Populate 2.8-231 osc 2.3.3.4 new products & <br>

thierryc

Hello

I have a problem with Easy Populate 2.8-231 and osc 2.3.3.4

when I make an updating of an article the updating am correct

on the contrary when I want to create an article, it does not make it

it downloads the file in the temp file without making the updating

I have a second problem in detailed description if I point out <br> to make a comeback to the line

he does not want to take me the file

thank you in advance if you have a resolution either otherwise or I not much to search problem

see you soon Thierry

hello

for the problem of character, I found that it is> which poses problem

as soon as it y> in detailed description, not possible to make of updating

on the contrary <it he passes without problem

with you an idea where from problem can come?

thank you in advance for help

see you soon Thierry

• 1 month later...

Hi I've got a couple of issues. I'm trying to install EasyPopulate_v2_8_231 in my store, which is v. 2.3.3.4. Inside the admin console, when I click Catalog > Easy Populate, I get these errors at the top of the screen:

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'dreaming'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /.(domain)./admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 872

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /.(domain)./admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 872

(^ Note: ".(domain)." above is actually the correct domain for my store.)

I checked the configure.php file, and the database settings there look correct. The store itself runs smoothly, so it looks like the system CAN access the database.

Also, when I try to export the existing products (that is, the original ones that come with the installation package) I get the above two errors, plus these:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1057

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1064

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1069

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1071

(^ Note again: ".(domain)." above is actually the correct domain for my store.)

Help please! Can anyone give me a hint what might be the problem? Thank you :)

Edited by dreaminggates

Also I thought it might be helpful to post the part of the code which is triggering the errors, so here goes:

(from admin > includes > functions > general.php, )

// Retreive server information

function tep_get_system_information() {

global $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;

$db_query = tep_db_query("select now() as datetime");

$db = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);

@list($system, $host, $kernel) = preg_split('/[\s,]+/', @exec('uname -a'), 5);

$data = array();

$data['oscommerce'] = array('version' => tep_get_version());

$data['system'] = array('date' => date('Y-m-d H:i:s O T'),

'os' => PHP_OS,

'kernel' => $kernel,

'uptime' => @exec('uptime'),

'http_server' => $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_SOFTWARE']);

// this is line 872 VV

$data['mysql'] = array('version' => (function_exists('mysql_get_server_info') ? mysql_get_server_info() : ''),

'date' => $db['datetime']);

$data['php'] = array('version' => PHP_VERSION,

'zend' => zend_version(),

'sapi' => PHP_SAPI,

'int_size' => defined('PHP_INT_SIZE') ? PHP_INT_SIZE : '',

'safe_mode' => (int) @ini_get('safe_mode'),

'open_basedir' => (int) @ini_get('open_basedir'),

'memory_limit' => @ini_get('memory_limit'),

'error_reporting' => error_reporting(),

'display_errors' => (int)@ini_get('display_errors'),

'allow_url_fopen' => (int) @ini_get('allow_url_fopen'),

'allow_url_include' => (int) @ini_get('allow_url_include'),

'file_uploads' => (int) @ini_get('file_uploads'),

'upload_max_filesize' => @ini_get('upload_max_filesize'),

'post_max_size' => @ini_get('post_max_size'),

'disable_functions' => @ini_get('disable_functions'),

'disable_classes' => @ini_get('disable_classes'),

'enable_dl' => (int) @ini_get('enable_dl'),

'magic_quotes_gpc' => (int) @ini_get('magic_quotes_gpc'),

'register_globals' => (int) @ini_get('register_globals'),

'filter.default' => @ini_get('filter.default'),

'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' => (int) @ini_get('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode'),

'unicode.semantics' => (int) @ini_get('unicode.semantics'),

'zend_thread_safty' => (int) function_exists('zend_thread_id'),

'extensions' => get_loaded_extensions());

return $data;

}

Edited by dreaminggates

I HAVE now posted in the addon section an update version of easy populate.

which contains the fix posted by gergely, so if you have already applied that fix, then you do not need to download again

i also noticed a mistake that would stop sppc from working (i did post that fix within the forum a while ago

i have also added support for QPBP

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

Hi I've got a couple of issues. I'm trying to install EasyPopulate_v2_8_231 in my store, which is v. 2.3.3.4. Inside the admin console, when I click Catalog > Easy Populate, I get these errors at the top of the screen:

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'dreaming'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /.(domain)./admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 872

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /.(domain)./admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 872

(^ Note: ".(domain)." above is actually the correct domain for my store.)

I checked the configure.php file, and the database settings there look correct. The store itself runs smoothly, so it looks like the system CAN access the database.

Also, when I try to export the existing products (that is, the original ones that come with the installation package) I get the above two errors, plus these:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1057

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1064

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1069

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreaming/www/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php:872) in /.(domain)./admin/easypopulate.php on line 1071

(^ Note again: ".(domain)." above is actually the correct domain for my store.)

Help please! Can anyone give me a hint what might be the problem? Thank you :)

check your database settings in admin/includes/configure.php, as that file is seperate from the shop one

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

• 2 months later...