Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rexxy

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL

This is a new install of osc 2.3.3

The install seemed to worked properly. But the final page of the install has this message at top of screen:

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 136

Then when I go to the catalog page I get this at top of screen with a functionaing catalog below that:

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/includes/functions/database.php on line 179

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olympia/public_html/corp/includes/functions/database.php:179) in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 104

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/olympia/public_html/corp/includes/functions/database.php:179) in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 104

And when I go to the admin page I get this with a blank page below that:

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/database.php on line 193

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/database.php:193) in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 104

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/database.php:193) in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/database.php:193) in /home/olympia/public_html/corp/office/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

Can anyone help with this please?

On the first page of the install I got ticks next to all entries:

PHP Version 5.2.17

PHP Settings

register_globals On

magic_quotes Off

file_uploads On

session.auto_start Off

session.use_trans_sid Off

Required PHP Extensions

MySQL

Recommended PHP Extensions