• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.2

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.2 is a general maintenance release focusing on PHP 5.5 compatibility, improving core features, and introducing new modules.

This release is part of a weekly release schedule leading up to the final v2.3.4 release.

Changes

• PHP 5.5 Compatibility
    Replace mysql_* database function calls with mysqli_*. (Harald)
  • Administration Tool -> Dashboard -> Partner News
    Add new Administration Tool Dashboard module. (Harald)
  • Administrator Account Initialization
    Prevent empty administrator account from being initialized. (Harald)
  • tep_catalog_href_link()
    Take the catalog HTTPS path into consideration for HTTPS links. (Harald)
  • Administration Tool Navigation Menu
    Collapse navigation menu on the Dashboard page. (Gergely)
  • Google+ +1 and Google+ Share Social Bookmark Modules
    Show the button images in the chosen language. (Gergely)
  • Template Modules
    Only include template module class files and language definitions if their files exist. (Harald)
  • Canonical Header Tag Module
    Link to the main product information page and ignore product attribute combinations. (Gary)
  • New Twitter Product Card Header Tag Module
    Add Twitter Product Card meta tags to the product information page. (Gary)
  • New Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Header Tag Module
    Add Google AdWords Conversion Tracking code to the checkout success page. (Gary)

Upgrade from v2.3.3.1 to v2.3.3.2

A detailed upgrade guide is available online at:

http://library.oscommerce.com/Online&en&oscom_2_3&release_notes&v2_3_3_2

Download

Full and Update Packages of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.2 can be downloaded at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

Thank You!

We'd like to thank the community for their feedback on our releases. In addition, we thank the following people who participated in the development of this release.

Bug Reporters

Reference

A full list of source code changes can be seen at:

https://github.com/osCommerce/oscommerce2/compare/v2.3.3.1...upgrade2332

:heart:, osCommerce

Hi All..

The full download package has just been updated to fix the installation routine linking to the wrong jQuery library versions and one typo was fixed in the release notes PDF document.

Please re-download the v2.3.3.2 full package release if you experienced the javascript error in the installation routine.

I do not know if this the right place to write this,but after upgrading from 2.3.3.1 to 2.3.3.2, I get questions marks (???????) at some customers name etc(NOT ON MENUS!!)which was written in my language.

My database is utf8_general_ci and when i see my data through phpmyadmin i see the leeters correctly...

Any help on that?

I do not know if this the right place to write this,but after upgrading from 2.3.3.1 to 2.3.3.2, I get questions marks (???????) at some customers name etc(NOT ON MENUS!!)which was written in my language.

My database is utf8_general_ci and when i see my data through phpmyadmin i see the leeters correctly...

Can you try the following change:

https://github.com/haraldpdl/oscommerce2/commit/4718f4b4fae973f230364d6510c424217f694403

yes...It will be nice to see in the default setup features as enable/disable products category and mysql tables prefix addition as a standard "osc_" to select during the setup.

NetLan

Just thought I would say... Despite a few minor hiccups in getting this update to working with all my addons that I LOVE the Google Adwords Conversion module - GREAT addition... I never took the time to get this setup and now I have it!

How about creating a screencast on it and publishing it to the OSCOMMERCE.TV forum channel? ;)

Archived