• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New site - need to have multiple options for one product

tim_ver

I have a site now and will be selling vitamins and several products come in differant pill counts and cost are different also. I tried to use the product options in the admin area and created pill counts for 30/60/90 and added the prices to each, but it does not work right. I give a percentage off also so need to have price and discount change out, depending on the pill count select from the drop down. I found this site below, and it has it how I would like to have this option displayed. How do I get this to work, is there a mod or mods to achive this display?

Example of what I am after for each -

Size: 30 Price: $30.33 $20.33 (If I can also list the % discount that would be nice but not required)

Size: 60 Price: $40.33 $30.33 (If I can also list the % discount that would be nice but not required)

Size: 90 Price: $45.33 $36.33 (If I can also list the % discount that would be nice but not required)

Like this site - http://www.vitacost.com/megafood-therapeutix-adrenal-strength-60-tablets

2.3.1 and 2.3.3 is fairly similar so aslong as you add the mod manually by editing files then you should be able to use that add-on. NOTE: Do not use the drop-over file install method.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just opened an index file from a new copy of oscommerce and the index file has about 276 lines and the code needed to be changed starts at line 138. I would suggest that you have done something to alter the index.php file, or you are looking in the admin/index,php file.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived