• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Not Showing Products or Categories

aftabn10

Hi, I am looking for some help in regards to my oscommerce 2.3.1 site.

My site has been working fine until the last 2 weeks where all of a sudden my front page was showing up with a blank page. I have managed to fix session errors, (thanks to this forum) but not sure why site stopped working as not made any changes so a bit confused but anyway. Currently all my categories and products show up on the front page but for some reason these do not show in the backend. I tried adding a test category and this adds it in the front end but still cant see anything in the backend.

I have checked the following link and also identified that the language id's do match as I only have 1 language english so not sure how to fix this now.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/393638-xampp-setup-not-showing-categories-in-admin/page__hl__+xampp%20+setup%20+not%20+showing%20+categories%20+admin#entry1675232

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What do you see in htlm code?

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived