opus_uno2001

Help to uninstall USPS or any shipping module

I'm running a vanilla osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.. Having the USPS trouble, went to fix..

Then went to uninstall the module but that option is not present? Am I just missing something?

> admin > modules > shipping > HIGHLIGHTING United States Postal Service...

No option box appears to remove the module, or any of the shipping modules for that matter?

Been searching high and low but thought it'd be fastest to just post here.. Many thanks

Sorry.. seems I'm using usps.php 6.0 by Kevin L Shelton on September 1, 2011 .. somehow that breaks the install/uninstall from the admin.. any help?

Even if you could get it installed, that module won't work since USPS just changed their rules about a month ago. I suggest replacing that with the latest one. You may have to ask in the support threads if it doesn't work since the USPS modules are quite the mess right now.

Hi Jack,

Regarding usps module, i have the same module version 5.2 with july 28 patch installed in two shops. One works and one doesnt. Can you tell me what could be the issue? The one that doesnt work used to have error message: warning: fsockopen()...... line 330 in the http_client.php file. We took care of the error code but the calculator still doesnt work. Could you offer any suggestions?