• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help to fix usps.php please

Graveyard666

so, the usps changes messed up my store :(

I looked through the contribution USPS Methods but the contribution I've been using for years is USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2 - v.1.7, and all those version 5.x and stuff is confusing me on which one I could use on my store which is 2.2RC2a, yeah ancient I know :(

Just hoping someone can point me in the right direction so I can take orders again, this has been going on for 2+ weeks now

any help would be greatly appreciated.

jeff

You can still use the USPS Methods Module V5.2.1 Updated to July 28 2013 USPS API Changes.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/487

You can run it on osCommerce V2.2 - I made it work on V2.2 MS2 I know it's an old version but it was for a client.

Please let me know what types of errors happened while installing the above version on osCommerce V2.2

I will be glad to provide you with missing functions and directions.

Hello :)

I am jumping in on this conversation as I am having the same issue. I run a store on osCommerce V 2.2 as well and I did the update with //VERSION: 5.2.1 Updated to July 28 2013 Changes of the methods mod. But I am still getting the issue of An error occurred with the USPS shipping calculations.

Everything worked ok til this change happened.. and not sure why I can't get it working now.. I have tried with both a US based address and with a Canadian address but both give the same results.. So I have come to the forums to seek help :)

I am mostly available to post info and what ever you need to help in the mornings this week.. so I will check back and hopefully someone can help.

Thanks