Jump to content
tim_ver

Easy Admin Group - Login Issues

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

That was before. Phoenix Version 1.0.6, 1.0.7
Did I miss something. (Lock hMenu or left column).
Page  administrator_groups.php?action=new

Edited by Fredi

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fredi said:

That was before. Phoenix Version 1.0.6, 1.0.7
Did I miss something. (Lock hMenu or left column).
Page  administrator_groups.php?action=new

I am not one 7.3  I get strange behavior with 7.3 which probably has to do with my setup

I think I found the problem if this dose not do it then ii will switch to 7.3

administrator_groups.php

 


you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You Frank.

It works for me

administrator_groups.zip


Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings to all: I tried to install it on CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.1 on php 7.3 with MySQL 5.6.47 but the new administrator's menu does not appear: can someone help me?
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Papanco said:

Greetings to all: I tried to install it on CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.1 on php 7.3 with MySQL 5.6.47 but the new administrator's menu does not appear: can someone help me?
Thanks.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS  `administrator_group_access` ;
CREATE TABLE `administrator_group_access` (
  `administrator_group_access_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_block` varchar(1000) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_access_file` varchar(50) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `administrator_group_access`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`administrator_group_access_id`);
ALTER TABLE `administrator_group_access`
  MODIFY `administrator_group_access_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

run this in your phpmyadmin


you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hungryfrank said:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS  `administrator_group_access` ;
CREATE TABLE `administrator_group_access` (
  `administrator_group_access_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_block` varchar(1000) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL,
  `administrator_group_access_file` varchar(50) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `administrator_group_access`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`administrator_group_access_id`);
ALTER TABLE `administrator_group_access`
  MODIFY `administrator_group_access_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

run this in your phpmyadmin

Thanks Frank , it works fine now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×