• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paymant Module not showing.

shane h

Hi All

After two days of scratching my head, I'm now at an end with some help required.

we already have a securehosting payment gateway installed and this works perfectly.

So over the last year I've been in working on a finance form, which I'm going to use securehosting again.

My problem is I cannot get the file to show in the admin modules payment folder.

Files are uploaded correctly to the required folders.

I feel it must be an error in the php file although I cannot see where the mistake is. My eyes have gone. So, if someone with a fresh pair of eyes could give it the once over to see where i'm going wrong.

I've included the original file together with the modified file. finance.php is the new file.

Now I know that the directory is correct as other modules work fine and if I remove them they disappear and then reappear when I upload them again.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards, Shane.

finance.php

securehosting.php

@@shane h

what is it?

$this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ORDER_STATUS_ID;

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.