• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Status Handler

Jack_mcs

@brian_cee This addon won't work in a CE shop because it still has filename definitions. I have a new version with those changes already but haven't had time to upload it. I will try to get that done soon. I am sorry for the problems it caused you.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

3 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

@brian_cee This addon won't work in a CE shop because it still has filename definitions. I have a new version with those changes already but haven't had time to upload it. I will try to get that done soon. I am sorry for the problems it caused you.

I feel dumb, but I don't know what you mean by CE shop......I just have 2.3.4.1 BS Edge, and I thought from reading this thread that this worked with that?

@brian_ceeThey are the same. The CE (Community Edition) was (is) referred to as the BS version because it used the Bootstrap package. In some versions of it, there might be filename definitions and this addon will work with those version. But in the later CE versions, unless the Compatibility addon is installed, it won't work without changes in the addons code.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

1 minute ago, Jack_mcs said:

@brian_ceeThey are the same. The CE (Community Edition) was (is) referred to as the BS version because it used the Bootstrap package. In some versions of it, there might be filename definitions and this addon will work with those version. But in the later CE versions, unless the Compatibility addon is installed, it won't work without changes in the addons code.

Got it, thanks, but I do have the compatibility addon installed (Compatibility_2.3.4_EDGE_v1.0) so I'm not sure what went wrong......

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, brian_cee said:

When I turn this "off" in admin, I still just get a blank white page when visiting a link to an out of stock product.

The above usually happens when a mistake in the installation is made. Like removing a closing ?> when it shouldn't have been removed. But it can also be caused by problems in the code. Normally I would not consider the latter but since the uploaded version may have problems with your shops version, it can be ruled out.

If you want to try it again, just do one step at a time that are in the readme file. And after each step check the site to make sure it is still working. If it fails, you can look in the root of your shop and see if there is a file named error_log. If there is, it might show what the failure is. If you can't make it through the installation without it failing and assuming you can't see an error message, then you will need to wait until I get a chance to update the code.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons