• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changes in USPS What do we have to do?

Forestshopkeeper

I received an email from the postal service that they are changing the api. What do we have to do

This is what I received

Web Tools Customer,

USPS will release updates to the Web Tools APIs on 28 July 2013. The staging environment is currently open for testing your updated applications. You may review staging information and the release notes at the USPS Web Tools site here for more details.

If you rely upon a third-party developer (e.g. software or ecommerce/cart provider) for USPS products and services on your website or your shipping application, please direct any application-specific questions to them.

For questions and concerns, please contact our customer support at 1-800-344-7779 or [email protected].

Regards,

Web Tools Program Office

I have the same email.

That link is to a USPS moduel from over a year ago is that applicable?. I already have a newer USPS moduel than that but some parts of it as not working right since USPS updated their web tools.

It has stopped adding my custom charge per order (comestic) and has stopped calculating international prices.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Johnathan