• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CKEditor doesn't Save Changes

Hi All

I am running OSC 2.3.3 and have installed CKEditor for 2.3.zip. CKEditor shows in Admin where I can switch it on or off. It shows in Catagories when adding a new product and also shows when editing an existing product.

But when I add new text in Product Description (or changed existing text) the changes are not saved when I clicked "Save". When I "Edit" the product none of the changes I made shows. Also, none of the icons in CKE are "active" - I cannot select a text line and make it bold, or change font size or colour, nothing.

Could somebody please help as I need to edit my products urgently.

Many thanks

Thanks for the overwhelming responses.....

Problem was that there is/was a conflict between IE9 & 10 and the latest CKE version - I was able to do changes in Firefox and the changes were saved.

Thanks for the overwhelming responses.....

Problem was that there is/was a conflict between IE9 & 10 and the latest CKE version - I was able to do changes in Firefox and the changes were saved.

Sarcasm will get you even less help. People volunteer their time and expertese within these forums so just be patient. If you are needing a quicker response add you question to the paid help areas.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP