brochure

CCnow payment module.

Hello.

There is currently no Oscomerce payment module for CCnow.

Apparently the module for Magento shopping cart is somehow compatible with Oscommerce.

Do you know if this is true, and how to make it work (they use different directory structures it seems so some php programming skills are required as far as I can tell).

Thanks.

@@brochure

Most any payment processor can be used with osCommerce, given you have the API requirements, a module can be coded.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Yes of course but if it's compatbile with Magento then one doesn't have to code from scratch, one would have a base to work on, thus saving time.

@@brochure

I can tell you the Magento payment module is NOT compatible with osCommerce out of the box, therefore you would have to re-write it to work with the latest version of osCommerce. While, I suggest using the latest API protocols for CCnow as the ones in the Magento module, are currently out of date.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)