osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BUG TRACKING: Order Processing & Shipping Module v0.8

Druide

fixed the html showing up in the top .

i changed this from the file

spg_blacklist_admin.php

change:

if ( (is_object($sInfo)) && ($admin_quer['customers_id'] == $sInfo->customers_id) ) {

echo '                  <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor='hand'"  '">' . "n";

} else {

echo '                  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className='dataTableRowOver';this.style.cursor='hand'" onmouseout="this.className='dataTableRow'" '">' . "n";

}

replace with this :

if ( (is_object($sInfo)) && ($admin_quer['customers_id'] == $sInfo->customers_id) ) {

echo '                  <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor='hand'">' . "n";

} else {

echo '                  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className='dataTableRowOver';this.style.cursor='hand'" onmouseout="this.className='dataTableRow'">' . "n";

}

still when i click the green icon to activate

i get the sql error above .

also i have noticed if i click the action icon at the end of the customer line

it takes me to a screen with lots of undefined text.

where are these defines supposed to be .

TEXT_CARRIER_NAME    

TEXT_CARRIER_NAME_OSC    

TEXT_CARRIER_URL    

TEXT_CARRIER_TRACK_URL    

TEXT_CARRIER_PHONE    

TEXT_CARRIER_COMMENT  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do NOT use the blacklist screen yet.

we are doing development on it to allow for several blacklist status.

blacklist does not work yet.

i have the same problem but only with ie because with netscape 7 the screen is correct

pldtm

PL DTM

-----------------------------------------

Sur un malentendu, ... ?a pourrait marcher

table spg_customers = customers

you do not have to change any calls.

the define table should be for spg_customers = customers

• 4 weeks later...

Manual Order for doesn't work.

Error is that no valid key can be found.

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."

Now for a couple of neat changes I've made so far...

The following mods will improve the way the customer views their order information. It also removes (neatly) the links for shipping tracking if there is no reference number OR if you have not set a tracking URL for the shipping company. Also modified the auction section with same functionality, so no link to an auction appears if there is no auction number entered or you have not set a URL for the auction site.

Edit file: 'catalog/account_history_infob.php'

Payment Information

Lines 311 - 319

Replace:

<?php

echo '              <tr>' . "n" .

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_DATE . $payment_date . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_REF . $payment_refa . '</td>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_TYPE . $payment_typea . '</td>' . "n" .

'              </tr>' . "n";

?>

With:

<?php

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_TYPE .'<br>'. $payment_typea . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_REF .'<br>'. $payment_refa . '</td>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_PAYMENT_DATE .'<br>'. $payment_date . '</td>' . "n" .

?>

Shipping Information

Lines 394 - 404

Replace:

<?php

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_TRACKING_DATE . $ship_date . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_TRACKING_REF . $ship_ref . '</td>' . "n" .

'              </tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . $templatea['status'] . TEXT_TRACKING_TYPE . $carrier . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . $track_pack . ' </td>' . "n" .     

'                </tr>' . "n";

?>

With:

<?php

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_TRACKING_TYPE . '<BR>' . $carrier . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_TRACKING_REF . '<BR>' . $ship_ref . '</td>' . "n" .

'              </tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . $templatea['status'] . TEXT_TRACKING_DATE . '<BR>' . $ship_date . '</td></tr>' . "n";

if (($urlg_to_values['carriers_track_url'] !='') &&  ($ship_to_values['orders_shipping_tracking_no'] !='')) {

echo     '                <tr><td class="main">' . $track_pack . ' </td>' . "n";}

echo     '                </tr>' . "n";

?>

Auction Information

Lines 477 - 486

Replace:

<?php

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_NO . ' ' . $auction_no . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_TYPE_NAME . ' ' . $auction_typea . '</td>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_END_DATE . ' ' . $auction_date . '</td>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_VIEW_AUCTION_PAGE . $auction_page . '</td>' . "n" .

?>

With:

<?php

'                <td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_TYPE_NAME . '<BR>' . $auction_typea . '</td></tr>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_NO . '<BR>' . $auction_no . '</td>' . "n" .

'                <tr><td class="main">' . TEXT_AUCTION_END_DATE . '<BR>' . $auction_date . '</td>' . "n";

if (($urle_to_values['auction_type_url_tracking'] !='') && ($auction_to_values['auction_no'] !='')){

echo  '                <tr><td class="main">' . $auction_page . '</td>' . "n";}

echo  '              </tr>' . "n";

?>

There should be no problems if you replace your existing code with the code shown here... let me know if you come across any problems.

Also, I had to add some define statements before it would display the correct labels.

Add the following to the bottom of your 'catalog/includes/languages/english/account_history_info.php' file (just before the final '?>'.

/* P&G Shipping - BOF */

// Order Status

define('HEADING_ORDER_STATUS', 'Order Status');

// Payment Info

define('HEADING_PAYMENT_INFO', 'Payment Information');

define('HEADING_PAYMENT_COMMENT', 'Comments');

define('TEXT_PAYMENT_DATE', 'Payment Date');

define('TEXT_PAYMENT_REF', 'Payment Reference');

define('TEXT_PAYMENT_TYPE', 'Payment Method');

// Tracking Info

define('HEADING_TRACKING_INFO', 'Shipping Information');

define('HEADING_TRACKING_COMMENT', 'Comments');

define('TEXT_TRACKING_TYPE', 'Shipping Method');

define('TEXT_TRACKING_REF', 'Shipping Reference');

define('TEXT_TRACKING_DATE', 'Shipping Date');

define('TEXT_TRACK_PACKAGE', '<small><b>Click to Track Package</b></small>');

// Tracking Info

define('HEADING_AUCTION_INFO', 'Auction Information');

define('HEADING_AUCTION_COMMENT', 'Comments');

define('TEXT_AUCTION_TYPE_NAME', 'Auction Site');

define('TEXT_AUCTION_END_DATE', 'Auction End Date');

define('TEXT_AUCTION_NO', 'Auction Reference');

define('TEXT_VIEW_AUCTION_PAGE', 'Link to Auction');

define('TEXT_VIEW_AUCTION', '<small><b>Click to View Auction</b></small>');

/* P&G Shipping - EOF */

Let me know if you come across any problems...

HTH,

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."

well

now all file definitions and translations are in 2 tables.

you do not need to add translations files.

if some translation definitions are missing ,

first check our test site to download latest transaltion file zip

if you created your own variables you can add them to the translation table via the admin screen

easier to upgrade

hello,

i have still some bugs with this contrib.

For example i can't activate status of attribute cost when i select a product

I can't print any report i have this error:

1146 - Table 'serveurtest.table_spg_orders_total' doesn't exist

select value from TABLE_SPG_ORDERS_TOTAL where class <> 'ot_subtotal' and class <>'ot_tax' and class <>'ot_shipping' and class <>'ot_loworderfee' and class <>'ot_total'

[TEP STOP]

at least i have to define in my language directory the text_all_orders for shipping processing and backorders because i didn't understood the way each options in config admin and language admin work (i think i can't translate each menu to understand them correctly). So if someone could explain me what are every lines in those menu for.

sorry for my bad english

pldtm

PL DTM

-----------------------------------------

Sur un malentendu, ... ?a pourrait marcher

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed v.08

When I click on the [View Order detail & Tracking Info] button under order history.

I get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_session_start() in /home/httpd/vhosts/streamelectronics.com/httpdocs/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 65

I made sure I didnt have any code files in the english directory etc etc..

I checked the session.php file also.

I am only getting this error on this page only.

Your download link for the latest release is not working where can i download the latest release.

Thanks

Robert

I am unable to get this latest contribution .. not the one that's downloadable in the contributions as I understand that it's an incorrect version and the real one is over 300kb (OSC limits). I'd appreciate it if you can help.

Thanks,

Dave

http://www.netfrog.ca

Make it your next Internet hop!

first check our test site to download latest transaltion file zip  

Ummmm, I would but the test site seems to be down, at least from my end. Any idea when it will be back up again?

Could you do me a favor and send me an update of shipping management module?

I?m trying to contact palm&garden but get bounced e-mails back.

I work on 0.8 and running into a lot of little errors which you probably have solved.

I?m wondering further if this work still under support?

Would like to work on it further,

Thanks in advance,

• 2 weeks later...

We try this mod, but we have many error with this code:

When we will log in costumer from admin we get this..what can we do?

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_blacklist' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, customers_blacklist from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

[TEP STOP]

• 2 months later...

Last I knew, the developer ceased all support and development for this contribution.

No they gave it away for free up to v.8... and now they've fixed alot of the bugs and are selling it. I won't post the link to avoid being labelled a spammer, but this module is still available, but you have to pay for it :? ...

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please post somewhere the last zip file with the cotribution???

The one i have from contri section still has the bugs that druide commented at the begining of this post, there are mising tables and rows and it hasn't all the files.

The link http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/ doesn't work as many of you have already noticed. So please post a more finished version cause i am trying to get it work in MS2 but this way is rather imposible. :?

Thanks in advance. :D

• 7 months later...
No they gave it away for free up to v.8... and now they've fixed alot of the bugs and are selling it. I won't post the link to avoid being labelled a spammer, but this module is still available, but you have to pay for it :? ...

I am interested in buying this contribution.

Can you please post or PM me where I can buy it from?

Otherwise, does anybody know how to revise the 0.8 version so it will work on 2.2 MS2 release?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi..

We are interested in purchasing a working vertion of this contrib for 2.2 , and would appriciate if anyone could pm us the contact information to where this is available for purchasing.

• 3 months later...
go to http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/

Hello

get the latest zip there.

all problems reported were fixed this morning. new zip should contain all bugs fixes

read the new instructions for the version to be used

we have 2 sets of install text : one for new versions and one for

users who already have a prior version of our module installed

thank you again for taking the time to report install problems

This is NOT fixed in my version... please advise... v0.8

1054 - Unknown column 'p.customers_blacklist' in 'field list'

select p.customers_id, p.customers_lastname, p.customers_firstname, p.customers_email_address, p.customers_blacklist from customers p order by p.customers_lastname limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

When looking at the tables, it does not appear to be listed, and when I search the entire collection of versions available in the contributions, for "p.customers_blacklist" it is found only in the call for the column that does not seem to appear in my table list... while I have a table called "spg_blacklist_status" that has columns that don't seem to jibe w/ requested items... please let me know if there is a message in the forums that may suggest a solution... ANYONEONE pleeeeeze!