• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images now appear in blank (new) window rather than pop up

This week for some unknown reason , my images when clicking the zoom button no longer appear in their themed pop up and instead appear in a blank (new) window. I have tried googling where to find this information so i can try and change it back or to see where the change could have originated but im afraid googling this brings far too many oscommerce image add on pages.

Can anyone suggest where my search should start?

for reference check out any product page at www.morrina.com

Thanks for your time in advance because this ones got me stumped.

@@flykt

Thought I had cleaned up most of this

You have to clean up ALL of it or your site will infect your customers computers. You should lock it using .htaccess protection until it is safe.

Chris

the site has been cleaned and it is protected by htaccess. these changes were done by a company we use for outsourcing hence the thought. the site is safe and clean.

Posted · Hidden by Jan Zonjee, June 16, 2013 - site owner claims Chris is not right, site is clean
Hidden by Jan Zonjee, June 16, 2013 - site owner claims Chris is not right, site is clean

@@flykt

I suggest you get your money back or get them to finish cleaning and securing it. Any by adding .htaccess protection, I mean to STOP customers from going to it until it is clean, right now, anyone without a virus protection program is being infected by your website.

LOCK IT DOWN

Chris

We take security very seriously in our young website and cleaned and further protected the site as soon as the attack happened. The site has been clean for a while although it took Yandex a while to reindex the affected page. The scans from sucuri.net now show that yandex has updated this information and the site shows us this is clean. Although my original question about images and pop ups still remain ... we thank @@DunWeb for trying to bring an already known and dealt with issue to our attention as we realise he was trying to help.

web site: morrina.com status: Verified Clean web trust: Not Blacklisted

@@flykt

Your site WAS NOT clean when I clicked the link you provided. My Norton stopped the attack and showed me the infected files. Further, your site is NOT CURRENTLY secure, the vulnerability still exists. So, whoever is 'verifying' the site is 'less than qualified'.

To answer your original question, poor coding.

Check this script:

<script type="text/javascript">

$(function(){

var myWidth = 0;

var myHeight = myWidth * 1;

$('#piGal ul').bxGallery({

maxwidth: '164',

maxheight: '164',

thumbwidth: myWidth,

thumbheight: myHeight,

thumbcontainer: 174,

load_image: 'ext/jquery/bxGallery/spinner.gif'