• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express with v2.2?

walkman

Is it possible and what contribution is needed/recommended?

It looks like paypal's official osCommerce contribution wants v2.3x, but I have a heavily modified 2.2 website that would be a major effort to upgrade. I already have all the security enhancements applied to 2.2 and pass PCI testing.

@@walkman

Paypal Express came with v2.2 Rc1 and Rc2, just just need to activate it.

Chris

Wow, that's good news! There are so many contributions, and v2.2 is so old, that I thought it must have surely changed by now.

i don't think paypal express came with 2.2 but if it did, it needs to be replaced at this point. Download the paypal express module by Harold and use it. It is a very easy installation.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 months later...

Just a follow up.

The Harold contribution was what I needed to implement paypal for v2.2. Harold also created an equivalent contribution for PayPal Standard.

I also found this thread useful in configuring osC and PayPal http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/331996-how-to-setup-paypal-website-payments-standard/page__hl__orders+come+through+before+confirmation

Edited by walkman