• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Processing & Shipping Module v0.8

• 1 month later...

Basically the things I use it for are manually entering an order, editing orders in the admin, emailing clients shipping info, order processing and sales reports.

It has loads of bugs and if you want the working version you have to buy it from the guys who wrote it for $50.

Though they have left the admin open on the site they sell it from so you could log in change the price to $1 and buy it.....not that anyone would be so dishonest!!

Del

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Anyone get this to work with MS2.2? I am looking for something like this that is compatible with MS2.2. Basically what I need is a contrib that will allow me to create a purchase order that can be printed from the order details.

Essentially, this will automate a time consuming task of creating these PO's from the Order itself in oscommerce. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Steve

• 7 months later...