Latest News: (loading..)
multimixer

Feedback for multimixer and Mini Template System

I am using MTS for several months now, and I can recommend it to anyone, who wants to get fine and quick results. 

My experiences are, that it is possible for users, who don`t have the knowledge or the time to make changes in the source code, to have a lot of fantastic results using MTS regarding design and usability.

The support of George is fast and very good. You don't have the feeling, that you are alone, if something doesn't work.

George/Multimixer has taken on various project in our osC store on and off for a couple years now. The MTS system is incredible and a joy to work with! He's breezed through any issue we have even if they were caused by old modifications or anything else. We recently recruited him to update our osC to 2.3.4 from 2.3.3 and it was a pleasure to have him flawlessly make the transition for us. Our store looks and functions phenomenally thanks to George and MTS. Thanks again!

Use Multimixer's services to tweak a few things and add social media things to our. Long time user and supporter of George's services. Easy to work, excellent results

Hi!

I am absolutely astonished by the way MiniTemplateSystem supports our business.

First, I love the look of our site now with the MTS skin and options.

Also, I continuously receive support and advises in solving troubles and doubts.

I could not be more satisfied!!!