Sign in to follow this  
steve_86

Paypal as only method of payment

I'm running a very simple website and i do not want the hassle of storing customer information in a database and all that comes along with it. I want to disable the ability to create, or use, an account when buying products. I just want the customer to be able to add items to the cart and then force them to use Paypal express as the only method of payment.

How do i remove the account? and/or how do i stop the checkout button from asking people to create an account, or signing in?

Much appreciated

@@Steve_86

You can set your site up to use PayPal Express ONLY, but the customer will still have to enter all of their information so you are not preventing that step. In my opinion, keeping the customer information on your own site makes more sense.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

You can of-course remove all other options than 'Paypal Express" as available options for checkout at your site... But mind you PayPal Express will still "silently" create an account for the customer at your shop.

Another option would be to modify your shop to use "individual" pay now button for each and every individual product....