• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate and large image

Hi,

I'm running OSC 2.3.3 which has a "large image" option when you enter a new product.

I need this "Large Image" filename to show on my Easy Populate file, I have gone through the easypopulate.php file and switched on different image settings for contributions, but these dont seem to work for the standard one that comes with 2.3.3 ...

Does anyone know if there is a solution for this? I probably am just missing something really simple.

Thanks

Probably.

Turning on the setting for different contribution will not work unless it relates to the option you need.

There are instructions contained within admin/easy_populate.php on how to add extra fields to the processing.

Moderately difficult to do but if you have been diving in and changing parameters you should be OK.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thanks G,

I looked at this too, to me it seems that you can only add fields from the Product and Product_Description Tables. The Large image are stored in the products_image table....

SOOOOO... following the rules for adding a field from the Products_Description Table I changed it like this

$custom_fields[TABLE_PRODUCTS] = array();

$custom_fields[TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION] = array();

$custom_fields[TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES] = array('image' =>'Large Image');

Then not really knowing how to construct all the rest of the needed code I changed every reference of $custom_fields[TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION] to $custom_fields[TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES]

which gave me a field in my .csv file called v_image_1 but it's blank, so obviously that did not work...

any other thoughts??? suggestions etc?