• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Airborne Express Module Available

ekinney

I've got a programmer on ScriptLance.com willing to write a module for Airborne Express shipping for $250. If you're interested, email me at evan@(NO)cygnion(SPAM).org or call me at 415-462-1869, ext. 13 and we can discuss this. If there's enough interest, we could all chip in $10, and i'll post the module in the contributions section.

Thanks!

Evan Kinney

evan@(NO)cygnion(SPAM).org

415-462-1869

DHL's only buying the ground section of Airborne, and the rest of the services will be consildated into ABX Air Inc. So, I doubt the tracking/API structure would change because of that.

/ek

this is interesting news :shock:

we have been using Airborne for the last 2 years and we haven't received any notice from them that any of this is going on.... :shock: :shock:

i wonder if this will impact their rate structures :?

Yeah, they apparently only notified their volume shippers. It was posted on their website though, I think. But I found out because I use LIBRA, and a rep called me and told me. Oh, well. ;)

/ek

we use LIBRA also but no notification....

please dont tell me we are going to have to start using UPS again - despite what their commercials say there is only one thing brown I can think of and it describes their service and rates........ :shock: