Sign in to follow this  
tim_ver

ultimate seo urls5 Errors - Help needed

I am getting errors on my main catalog page. The admin area seems fine no errors showing. On the main catalog page all it shows are the errors below nothing else. Please let me know what I am missing here and need to fix/update to get this issue resolved.

Errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 274

Warning: include_once(page_modules.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 339

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'page_modules.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 339

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Directory name must not be empty.' in /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php:244 Stack trace: #0 /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php(244): DirectoryIterator->__construct('') #1 /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(340): usu_dir_iterator() #2 /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(83): Usu5_Bootstrap->loadPageModules(false) #3 /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php(119): Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapper() #4 /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/application_top.php(338): Usu_Main->initiate(Object(language)) #5 in /home/b/public_html/n/Store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php on line 244

Edited by tim_ver

You may get more help if you posted in the support thread for the addon here

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life