Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ianhaney

cards not working

Hi

Just got a call from a customer I have had for ages and this is a new one for me

She is saying she has tried to make some test purchases on the website and the cards she is using keeps coming up with the card you entered cannot be used for this payment

I said maybe it's the bank stopping it but they said to her all is ok

I can see the orders have been made in the admin side but nothing gone into her PayPal account

Has anyone had this before

Ian

@@ianhaney

Ian,

Your client should call PayPal to diagnose the problem if PayPal is the payment processor. Your client should hire an experienced osCommerce developer to FIX the website because incomplete transactions should NOT be recorded in the admin area.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Just found this post whilst searching for something else.

Ian, I hope by now you have sorted this, but I had a similar problem with only one customer. I spoke to paypal, who said that during their prepayment checks, information entered in the website is checked against either their records if using a paypal account, or the card suppliers details if paying by card. This information has to match exactly. It could be that there is a spelling mistake in one of the files. Security has lately been tightened to reduce fraud, so this may happen more than before.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Phoenix version here

It's easy to say to yes every question.