• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to have boxes show up on only some pages/ google fonts?

Libellula

The template I am working with comes with your standard module boxes. I understand how to move them, make them true or false, and such but how would I go about having certain ones only appear on certain pages? I currently want a few not on the front page, but for them to be on the other pages. Is this a positions thing, or individual files I need to change? Not sure...

Also, and if I need to make another thread I will, but am I able to use a google font? I know where to change the font families for what I want, but I am not understanding how to link the google font correctly so it finds it? Not sure where/how to put that link in?

Thanks guys :)

Note... I've been trying to find tutorials on this online, but the ones I have found - their directions have files and coding that do not exist in mine, at least that are not in the same location/directory. If anyone has a good resource for this, I am more than happy to check them out!

@@foxp2

The first one is in spanish...

With the second one, this doesn't really solve my issue? I was hoping to be able to designate what modules show up on what pages. This includes more than just the home page. Is this possible?

spanish ? really ? :-

if you click on History tab, you get english version.

here, support thread :

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/368579-add-on-dynamic-template-system-for-oscommerce-23x/

the second addon is a add-on to the first.

This works perfectly in conjunction with foxp2's dynamic template system for 2.3.2

@@foxp2

I have never personally done anything with add-ons, just jumping into it. I believe I understand all your instructions except the first one. When I go to execute a file in phpmyadmin, do I just go to import and select the file? Or do I need to select a database on the left? I appreciate all your help!

Archived