• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buy more at a cheaper price add on

Hi all,

As the topic stated, I am currently looking for an add on that will charge customer at a lower price when he/she buy more than 1 product and the product can be same or different depending on my client.

I had found http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=149054 but it charges differently for different customers while what I am looking for is the same charging method to all customers.

Is there any such add on?

P.S. I am currently using v2.3

Regards,

FT

Edited by fting

@14steve14 @DunWeb

Hi, I had tried installing but not sure how to add the discounts to the product.

I had checked with my client and she mentioned it will be fine to have the discount by just purchasing the same product. Meaning, buying the same product but with discount will be given depending on the quantity purchased.

Any good module for it? Also, I am not very good with oscommerce since I just started, so I would prefer addons that allow me to just add the products in and set the quantity (in order to have discount) for the individual products.

Regards,

FT

Quantity price breals is the only one to do what you want a s far as I am aware.

If you are unsure of how to add this module there is a paid help area where you can have it installed for you.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP