• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product price was disappead..

Mr.Kim

Dear sir,

Thank you for your reply.

I already set to admin area, under localization>> currencies. Ensure you have ONE currency set to default.

However, still there is not shown the price.

Last time, All the price was shown all price. However, All price was disappeared because of some reason. I don't know why.

please help me.

A few days ago, All the product price was shown. However,

According to my request, My hosting Server company(IPAGE) disabled the file manager and define languages for your OSCommerce application at http://www.newzealand-healthproduct.com/ . Since it is considered as security risks for OSCommerce application. Now my OSCommerce application at http://www.newzealand-healthproduct.com/ is secure. ALso, Sever company(IPAGE) have upgraded the PHP version for MY account to PHP 5.3. That's all .

After the above things is done, Abruptly, All the product price was disappeared.

Please help me.

How shall I do or modify or something ?

@@mr.kim

You can start with THIS, but chances are are going to have to ensure that ALL of the files are brought up to date by checking each of them individually.

Chris

@@mr.kim

Now my OSCommerce application at http://www.newzealand-healthproduct.com/ is secure.

None of my business, but as @@MrPhil and myself have told you already in this thread and in this post, your shop is NOT secure right now. Up to you.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

We had some problems with disappearing prices and other erros after a PHP ugrade as well. The problems were fixed by replacing in includes/application_top.php

// set the language
if (!tep_session_is_registered('language') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {
if (!tep_session_is_registered('language')) {
 tep_session_register('language');
 tep_session_register('languages_id');
}

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');
$lng = new language();

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {
 $lng->set_language($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);
} else {
 $lng->get_browser_language();
}

$language = $lng->language['directory'];
$languages_id = $lng->language['id'];
}

// include the language translations
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

// currency
if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) || ( (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && (LANGUAGE_CURRENCY != $currency) ) ) {
if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency')) tep_session_register('currency');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) && $currencies->is_set($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'])) {
 $currency = $HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'];
} else {
 $currency = ((USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && $currencies->is_set(LANGUAGE_CURRENCY)) ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;
}
}

with

// set the language
include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');
$lng = new language();

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {
	 $lng->set_language($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);
 } else {
	 //$lng->get_browser_language();
	 $languages_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from configuration where configuration_key='DEFAULT_LANGUAGE'");
	 $defLan = tep_db_fetch_array($languages_query);
	 $lng->set_language("$defLan");
 }

$language = $lng->language['directory'];
$languages_id = $lng->language['id'];

// include the language translations
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

// currency

if ( !isset($currency) || !tep_session_is_registered('currency') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) || ( (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && (LANGUAGE_CURRENCY != $currency) ) ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) && $currencies->is_set($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'])) {
 $currency = $HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'];
} else {
 $currency = ((USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && $currencies->is_set(LANGUAGE_CURRENCY)) ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;
}

if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency')) tep_session_register('currency');

}

Thomas

@@mr.kim

None of my business, but as @@MrPhil and myself have told you already in this thread and in this post, your shop is NOT secure right now. Up to you.

I thought he said he had it fixed now (it is not really necessary to disable the two files in question anyway; just rename the 'admin' folder to something else and additionally secure it with an .httaccess password).

In any case, that wouldn't be related to his problem.

Thomas

I thought he said he had it fixed now (it is not really necessary to disable the two files in question anyway; just rename the 'admin' folder to something else and additionally secure it with an .httaccess password).

In any case, that wouldn't be related to his problem.

Thomas

In fact it IS necessary to remove the files in question as they have been found to carry major security risks, that has been advised all over this forum for years now. Due to the security risks involved they have been plain removed from osC 2.3.

As for renaming the admin, for your info, Mr.Kim HAS NOT renamed his admin much less .htaccess password protected it, so pardon me for pointing out to him that a MAJOR security risk still is present on his site, even if this is not related to this actual thread!

In fact it IS necessary to remove the files in question as they have been found to carry major security risks, that has been advised all over this forum for years now. Due to the security risks involved they have been plain removed from osC 2.3.

As for renaming the admin, for your info, Mr.Kim HAS NOT renamed his admin much less .htaccess password protected it, so pardon me for pointing out to him that a MAJOR security risk still is present on his site, even if this is not related to this actual thread!

He said his hosting company has disabled it now. So why are saying his cart is still insecure?

Thomas

So why are saying his cart is still insecure?

Thomas

I say this because he has NOT renamed his admin, so when he claims his shop is secure, I cannot agree so I pointed that out, for his own security.

@@Thomas789

So why are saying his cart is still insecure?

The version the OP is using is VERY insecure. There are many steps required to secure that version of osCommerce. HERE is a 33 page thread on the topic.

Chris

Dear Thomas,

I changed its php content according to your comment. However, Still , there is not changed. Still product price is not shown.

So, Dear Chris,

I will do according to your comment.

I download with your file(drop on top and read me file).

So, I will change with your file.

So, If I change all new file rather than existing file , Is it no problem?

So, Dear Chris,

Will the all product price be shown again?

All file should be exchanged according to your file or exactly what file should be only exchanged?

Becase I opened the file (catalog php file), there is so many file. So, I wonder these all php file should be exchange or

some only php file should be exchange. I don't know.

please help me.

Thanks.

@@mr.kim

You can start with THIS, but chances are are going to have to ensure that ALL of the files are brought up to date by checking each of them individually.

Chris

----------------------------------------------

Dear Chris,

All file should be exchanged according to your file or exactly what file should be only exchanged?

Becase I opened the file (catalog php file), there is so many file. So, I wonder these all php file should be exchange or

please help me.

Thanks.

@@Thomas789

The version the OP is using is VERY insecure. There are many steps required to secure that version of osCommerce. HERE is a 33 page thread on the topic.

His site looks very much like an OsC 2.3 version, so why are you pointing him to upgrade instructions for a 2.2 version? Shouldn't all these issues be fixed in 2.3?

Thomas

----------------------------------------------

Dear Chris,

please help me.

Thanks.

You shouldn't worry about these security issues right now. If they are relevant at all, they have hardly anything to do with your problem. This is most likely caused by the PHP upgrade, probably by a combination of issues with the currency and language modules. You should ask your hosting provider whether he can downgrade your account again to PHP 5.2.

Thomas

@@Thomas789

You shouldn't worry about these security issues right now. If they are relevant at all, they have hardly anything to do with your problem. This is most likely caused by the PHP upgrade, probably by a combination of issues with the currency and language modules. You should ask your hosting provider whether he can downgrade your account again to PHP 5.2.

Thomas

Are you kidding me ? There is NO sense worrying about the PHP errors if the site is insecure and can be hacked/ re-hacked while he tries to correct the errors. SECURITY IS ALWAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT CONCERN FOR ALL ECOMMERCE WEBSITES.

Chris

@@Thomas789

Are you kidding me ? There is NO sense worrying about the PHP errors if the site is insecure and can be hacked/ re-hacked while he tries to correct the errors. SECURITY IS ALWAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT CONCERN FOR ALL ECOMMERCE WEBSITES.

1) an oSC 2.3 cart shouldn't have the issues you claim Mr Kim's site has.

2) your advice doesn't address Mr Kim's problem.(security is not a problem for him at the moment; and you shouldn't divert the topic to other, hypothetical, issues)

3) ill advised suggestions for an immediate upgrade cause more havoc for a website owner than any hacker is ever likely to do.

Thomas

@@Thomas789

1) Mr.Kim's site had file_manager.php so I'd say that it's a 2.2 site, definitely not a 2.3 site, because that file was removed from the official release of 2.3 due to its known vulnerabilities.

2) his admin IS NOT renamed which I personally call a MAJOR security risk which is far more important than his disappearing prices.....but hey, I guess you know better than @@DunWeb about this matter....

3) pointing out to the OP that his site is insecure is not an ill advised suggestion.

Again, @@DunWeb and myself beg your pardon for "diverting the topic" as we desperately try to point out to the OP that his site is, at present, a hack waiting to happen.

Dear Thomas,

I recover the all prices.

I have another question.

please see the following url.

http://www.newzealand-healthproduct.com/index.php/cPath/22

If you see the page, In upper position blue line, You can see ( price product Name+ Buy now), However, The sequence should be done " Product Name - Buy now - Price" . Why the sequence was changed, I don't know. How can I change the sequence as Product name and Buy now and Price ?

Archived