• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Theme switcher now works great, but CKeditor quit

Oldtimer

Ckeditor was working fine and then I installed Theme switcher which after some misunderstanding and not understanding what was going on, now it works fine, but, ckeditor has now quit. Is there something in common with the two that I may have screwed up? I notice the admin formatting changed at the same time.

It sounds like you deleted the original jQuery and jQueryUI files. The admin still uses those, unless you change your admin/includes/template_top.php to use the new versions.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks for putting up with me Jim, I am attaching a screen shot of the admin and the with theme switcher files shown. As far as I can tell, the original files are intact. I was very careful to not take any out, when I was playing with them, I just renamed them (1)-(2) etc.When I realized it didn't really matter because they were being called for I renamed them back and left them in place. I am missing the tineyMCE type box for the filling in the product in text rather than HTML.post-320670-0-55187100-1366949965_thumb.jpegpost-320670-0-92516200-1366949972_thumb.jpeg

That's typical for missing jQuery files. You may have not named them to the exact original names. Check against the filenames in admin/includes/template_top.php.

Regards

Jim

Hey,

Thanks a trillion. Don't know how those files got screwed up, but they did.

Still didn't clear up the problem of the lack of boxes on the left of the admin screen where originally every thing was nicely enclosed. Ideas on that?? I know that was a dumb question..Of course you do. Your my man!!!! Thanks

Those links are styled with jQuery, so you've still got something wrong with that. Open your admin in Firefox, open View Source, and click on each of the links in the head in turn. The one(s) that return a 404 message are broken. Fix those and it should work.

Regards

Jim