Sign in to follow this  
deltrum

Amounts different in Checkout ?

Hi,

I have a store which when a product is placed in the checkout with shipping, the values generated in the checkout are different to those sent to the payment gateway.

I have determined that this is a result of GST being applied to shipping rather than being sent inclusive.

Here is an example:

Checkout:

ub-Total: $299.00 AusPOST Express Post Parcel (Delivery to 6149 - 1 days Estimated Delivery Time*

1 boxes 1kg(s) (incl $5.00 handling) ): $17.85 GST: $28.80 Total:

$316.85

Payment Gateway [securepay]:

Product Qty Unit Price Price (AUD$) gv redeem code 1 0.00 0.00 futaba 4pl-2.4g 1 271.82 271.82 Shipping: AusPOST Express Post Parcel (Delivery to 6149 - 1 days Estimated Delivery Time*

1�boxes 1kg(s) (incl $5.00 handling) ) * 1 17.85 17.85 Subtotal: AUD$289.67 GST (10%): AUD$28.97 Total: AUD$318.64

The difference is the GST being applied twice to the Shipping cost. How can I change this so that the values match ?

Which shipping module are you using?

The 'ozpost' module(s) correctly handle the GST on shipping. (As far as I know it is the only Australia Post shipping module that does).

Cheers

Rod

Thanks Rod, is 'Ozpost' your script ?

I was looking at Ozpost a couple of months ago and if it is indeed the only solution, then I shall be in contact very soon !