• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Shipping Module Errors

romdev1022

I installed the USPS Shipping Module, enter our ID and password sent to us and got this message:

United States Postal Service shipping_usps.gif An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Searched the forum here and found this thread:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/388184-usps-basic-install-error/page__hl__%2Berror+%2Boccured+%2Bwith+%2Bthe+%2Busps+%2Bshipping+%2Bcalculations+%2Byou+%2Bprefer+%2Buse+%2Busps+%2Byour+%2Bshipping+%2Bmethod%2C+%2Bplease+%2Bcontact+%2Bthe+%2Bstore+%2Bowner

suggesting an update to the USPS Shipping module, so I did that. First I got an error regarding not finding xml_5.php, so I followed this thread:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/383307-usps-rate-v4-intl-rate-v2-official-support-thread/page__st__280__hl__+usps%20+xml%20+php%20+error#entry1652812

Now in the Admin>Modules>Shipping section I have these errors:

Shipping pixel_trans.gifBack

Warning: include(/home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/USPS_methods_utility.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 129

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/USPS_methods_utility.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 129

Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Cannot redeclare class logger in/home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Can anyone assist in sorting this out?

• 3 months later...

Thanks for posting the fix! I've got this same issue trying to update the USPS shipping module - my shipping is not working at all since the USPS update on 7/28.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? When I try to load the module for USPS after making the changes, I get the above error:

Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Cannot redeclare class logger in/home/content/12/10813212/html/shop/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Thanks

Edited by Dizzycajun