• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi shipping locations

brudan

I am putting together a small mom and pop shop using dropshippers for my products. I am looking for an add on for OS v 2.3.1 that will allow me to set up separate shipping costs from each vendor location.

For example.. the customer buys a product from vendor A and one from vendor B. Vendor A is in California while vendor B is in Georgia. I would like an addon that lets the customer know vendor A's shipping cost and vendor B's costs. It would be ideal to show the two separate costs plus the total cost for shipping. And it should support multiple shipping methods if possible. Asking too much?

I see a couple addons that do this, to an extent, but not for my version of osCommerce. Am I missing something?

This website has a killer version of what I am looking for but I realize their script or a version of it would be expensive. http://www.rockauto.com/ I need something a little simpler, although this one would be ideal. lol

if you would like to see what I am looking for just go there and add a couple items to the cart and then go to checkout and see how their script handles this.

You click on the "History" tab and then you look through the available downloads till you find the full version.

• 3 months later...