• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Realex 3D payments

hoogie

Hi Folks,

Anyone have any experience of using Realex for payments? I have the modules installed OK and although they are 2.2 they seem to be ok in 2.3.1. Whilst I am ok with Paypal and Google,I have little knowledge about Realex so any guidance would be a appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Anyone have any experience of using Realex for payments? I have the modules installed OK and although they are 2.2 they seem to be ok in 2.3.1. Whilst I am ok with Paypal and Google,I have little knowledge about Realex so any guidance would be a appreciated.

Finally getting somewhere and have successful test transactions working a treat!

Finally getting somewhere and have successful test transactions working a treat!

OK, so testing card payments. Successful transactions work fine and customer is redirected back to the shop where it tells them their order is OK. BUT, when testing cards that should fail, i get redirected back to the customer login page? Any ideas?? I have checked the site for any redirects that may interfere but nothing there. The module is installed OK as successful test payments are going through

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so testing card payments. Successful transactions work fine and customer is redirected back to the shop where it tells them their order is OK. BUT, when testing cards that should fail, i get redirected back to the customer login page? Any ideas?? I have checked the site for any redirects that may interfere but nothing there. The module is installed OK as successful test payments are going through

All working now with postive testing of valid and declined card payments. Was a bit of hassle getting it working but at last!!! Now for a beer or two..or three