Sign in to follow this  
cruzing

ajax one page guest checkout

I'm a novice and trying to use the add on;one page guest checkout.I have a few questions .And maybe I should know this but don't.

In the installation package there are a few folders,some folders I don't have.If I create the missing folders in the correct order can I just drop the corresponding files in and be good to go ?

I don't have this specific folder "js" If I create this as follows /public html/"js" is this correct ?

or should i put it into/public html/admin/"js" ?

I have tried it for hours with no luck and have tried looking it up with no success.

After trying different folder loactions I get error messages: may be totally unrelated.

PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/column_right.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/ecvariet/public_html/shopping_cart.php on line 267

I'm aware that it's referencing a diferrent file but it's part of the addon..

Thank You for your responses.

I am not a developer, but I believe that:

If you have OSC installed in your public_html root directory then you should create the new folders there.

If you installed OSC into public_html/catalog then you create the new folders there.