• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

two different problems:cronojob for kiss safefile and antixss add on

alexman

1.I am trying to setup a cronjob for KISS FileSafe, but I receive the following message:

"[Error]You (johny) are not allowed to use this program (/usr/bin/crontab)

See crontab(1) for more information"

Where can I see this crontab(1) for more information and how to allow my user to access cronotab.I am using file manager.

2.For installing antixss addon,I created the file index_error.php in catalog/admin/and then I added into htaccess the following:

#Options RewriteEngine On

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*iframe.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})

#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index_error.php [F,L]

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^(TRACE|TRACK)

#RewriteRule .* - [F]

It's enough?

Thx in advance

Your server could very well be set up to not allow you to use "crontab" at all, or at least, from a program. Are you on a Linux server? Windows does not have cronjobs -- it has Scheduled Tasks. (I suspect that you are on Linux if it referred to "crontab(1)": that's the "man page" for the crontab command.) If you can figure out what task KISS Filesafe is trying to run, and your hosting File Manager provides an interface for "cron jobs", you should be able to set it up manually using that File Manager interface. You may have to ask the author of the add-on for the details on setting up this part of it.

All of your .htaccess lines start with #, so they're commented out (inoperative) at this time. RewriteEngine On is a command by itself (no Options). I'm not familiar with AntiXSS, so I can't tell you if that's adequate. Don't they provide you with a sample to add to your .htaccess?

Archived