rpdesign

[SSPP] Separate Shipping Per Product----Support Forum

UPDATE

I have uploaded a small fix to the installation of my add on to work with PHP 7.0.

Problem was with a new install on a server with PHP 7.0, the modules.php install button would cause the PHP service to throw an error and stop parsing the page resulting in only flat_rate shipping to be partially displayed and no right column.

It basically involved a small function in the catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/separate.php and admin/includes/languages/seperate_rate.php files. 

Specifically the mysql_fetch_assoc() function that was depreciated in PHP 5.5 and eliminated in PHP 7.0 in favor of mysqli_fetch_assoc().

Go to the link below in my signature for the two files and install in their respective locations.

An updated version of the full package will be advailable for download in a couple days 

Thank you.

Always backup your files! You will be glad you did

My add-ons :

SSPP Seperate Shipping Per Product v2.5| Support
Gift vouchers for SPPC 4.22 v2.1 | Support |
Catalog Infobox v1.0 | Sorry no support for Catalog Infobox |
HTML Mail v2.0 | Support |

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Separate Pricing Per Product Qty |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

@rpdesign

Hello, I've been away, and just seen your reply.  The problem for me was solved by stripping away unwanted code and simplifing the module to suit my requirements.  Shipping per zone is now working for me!

I might download your new version and try again.

Thanks

Mike

osC BS gold live - osC CE in development (awesome)

I'm glad it now works if you need more explanation of how the add-on works I'll be glad to help out. The new files are just the two files to make it work with PHP 7.0 on installing the module. I'll be working on this module to include support for purchase without account and a couple additional features.

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

Hello,

I would like to thank you for developing this module as this may be just what I have been looking for. Before I install, allow me to explain what I would like to do. I hope that you may be able to guide me towards the correct settings.

I have several categories and sub-categories that use table based shipping, based on the number of items. I do not wish to change those settings.

I am adding a number of new categories/sub-categories that will be free shipping.

I will also have at least one category/sub that will ship based upon USPS rates.

Will this module work for those requirements and, if so, what settings should I use?

Thank you for your time.

@SnargThank you for downloading my module. First a few questions. 

For the categories that already have table rates are they the same? If so you can set up the default table rate in the main configuration using your current table rate from what I imagine is the default table rates shipping module that came with oscommerce. Also select categories for your settings.

The new categories don't need any configuration except Use with default rates? Set to true.

The last USPS rates my module doesn't have support for yet but I can work on the module and see what I can do.

Give me a couple of days and I will have a screenshot of the settings. Important that you don't place rates in your main categories but rather the main sub categories that your products are in

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

Thank you for the reply!

I'll wait and see what you can come up with in regards to the USPS integration. Looking forward to it.

Bug 2.52

I found out the zip file was missing the php7.0 fixes and had files in the wrong places as well as duplicate files. Please download the new version as it is correct. 

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog